The Rhino 232 is a fully integrated, portable and user-friendly alarm panel suitable for medium to small premises. Incorporating a bi-directional wireless receiver, it turns this already feature-rich panel into a fully-fledged wireless panel.
- 2 zones wired or up to 32 zones wireless
- 2 programmable wired outputs
- Up to 32 wireless outputs can be programmed
- 1 partition
- On-board wireless transceiver
- 500 event log
- Advanced system diagnostics
- Built-in piezo buzzers for alarms
- Panel battery status indicator
- MiRhino app
Why Rhino 232?
- Total alarm panel solution: the Rhino 232 has a in-built GSM communicator saving you money and the unnecessary hassle of purchasing one separately.
- Immediate feedback on commands: the bi-directional functionality of the panel and remote control means that you will receive visual (by means of an LED light) and audible (by means of a tone) feedback on the remote control indicating whether the signal reached the panel or not.
- Greater protection of signals: all our wireless device signals are transmitted on a radio frequency that is not used by others. This means that these signals are more resistant to jamming and interference.
- Mobile Control: the MiRhino app allows you to have full control over your alarm panel wherever you are.
- Installation flexibility: Wired and wireless options seamlessly integrate with one another to suit your specific needs.
- Radio polling technology: the Rhino 232 alarm panel monitors all wireless devices by receiving a periodic test signal from each device. If a test signal is not received within the programmed time frame it will send a “loss of supervision” event to the control room.
- Automatic time and date reset: the panel updates its date and time from the FSK server and is always accurate. This feature is extremely important for the accuracy of event logs.